TERMS OF SERVICE
If you commission me you are agreeing to these terms. If you do not agree with any of these terms, perhaps you can purchase some of my furry merch instead of commissioning a new piece.
Wait time and Illness
- Commissions, especially the lower rate atmospheric portrait commissions can take up to 12 months to complete due to ill health. These commissions are set at a lower price point for the quality and detail due to the slow pace of completion. That being said they will be completed as soon as possible and progress can be viewed via my Trello que.
- I am physically disabled and can fall very ill unexpectedly. This may affect the wait time on your commissions completion. Please understand that my physical health must be priority or else I may take months to recover to resume commissions.
- I have the right to refuse any commission without giving a reason. Though that is incredibly unlikely.
- Please do not rush me. If you need something via a certain deadline please be sure to discuss this with me prior to commissioning me. Most commissions take 1 - 2 weeks to complete once I start.
- I will not imitate another artists' style or draw copyrighted characters.
- Please view my existing works to understand my style and artistic abilities.
- I own the rights to all and any art I produce. If you wish to use my art for commercial or any money-gaining purposes please discuss with me about purchasing the rights.
- All artworks will be delivered in their full size as a png. If you require the psd or working files, please contact me to discuss.
- Printing and laminating badges will charge extra, please be aware of this.
- I work from a Que and will only start your commission when all of the pre existing commissions have been completed.
- Payment confirms your slot.
- A visual reference of your character. If you do not have this you can commission a reference sheet or colour in free line art. I cannot work without this as this will be creating a character for you which will charge extra.
- Your Paypal Email
- Any deadlines
- What type of artwork you are commissioning
-All payment is to be via Paypal.
- I do not start any art until I receive payment. I may send concept sketches before payment if requested but will not officially start until I receive payment.
- All Payment must be in USD.
- I will invoice you via Paypal. When commissioning me your Paypal account E-mail is required.
- If Shipping is required it will cost extra. Please mail me to work out a shipping quote based on your location.
Once I start the commission the chance of full refund is impossible. The only chance of a full refund is if I haven't started the artwork yet. So please make sure to contact me ASAP if that is the case.
If you are not happy with the finished piece please make sure to tell me what the issue is as I can attempt to fix it. Unfortunately by this stage it is too late for a refund but you would have plenty of opportunities to ask for changes while the artwork is being created to have an idea of the finished piece, so make sure to speak up if any changes are needed.